Free shipping in NL & BE. Your parcel will be deliverd in 1 or 2 working days. All our shipments are handled by DPD.
You have 14 work days after you received your purhcase to return your item(s). If you wish to return your item(s), make sure to return in its original condition, including hangtags, and is in its original seal-bag. Returns that do not meet the requirements will not be refunded. Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, you will receive your refund within 14 work days. The return costs are €4,95.
Steps to return NL & BE:
1. Check that your order is complete (original condition, price tag attached, not worn etc.).
2. Add the invoice document (attached) and write on it that it is a return & which items are being returned.
3. Click HERE to create your return label. Enter your order number and zip code.
4. Print the return label.
5. Place the new return label over the shipping label or remove the shipping label.
6. Take the parcel to a DPD parcel shop. Find a parcel shop near you here.
7. Take a picture of your label so you can track the package with the track & trace code.
Orders from other countries:
Returns are at your own cost. You can return you items via the steps below:
1. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and which items you would like to return.
2. Information is sent on how to request a return label.
3. Print the return label and send it to a parcel shop if desired.
** Do not forget to add the invoice document to the return order. This way we know which order belongs to which shipment 😊
While it is okay to return a package when the item does not meet our expectations, we feel it is important for everyone to understand what are the true costs. Below you find
the exact "Cost Breakdown" for you to understand what happens behind the scene. Hopefully now you understand why we ask for a small contribution when returning your package.
The best way to reduce our impact is to understand it.
We don't want you to feel guilty if you have to return
an order, that's okay! Now you know the impact and you can make better